Thursday, August 28, 2008

Hours of Amusement

I've mentioned my love of LOLcats previously. Well that whole website provides me hours of entertainment. They've recently added Engrish, a site dedicated to kooky English words that Asians misuse. I know somewhere there's the reverse site.
Then there is LOLnews, jabbing at news stories and political figures.


I love Bill Clinton and this is so perfect!
Then there's the Fail blog. Tai often says "You Fail" and I had no idea what he was talking about til I found this blog. I'm constantly telling people they fail now!
All of these sites tend to get a little raunchy, so you might not want to click while at work. But they'll get addicting. Trust me you'll be forwarding these to your friends!

2 comments:

  1. I've been reading those for a while, I think they're awesome. It's a serious time-sucker, though, I always end up reading through the archives for ages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh, I will have to go and look! I could use a good laugh!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.