Sunday, May 11, 2014

What To Eat This Week

Last week went by with minimal changes. This week will be tough. I'm going to be in a training for work 2 days. Since it's over a hour away from home, I'm going to make easier meals this week. Plus it's supposed to be in the upper 70's. Who wants to slave away in a hot kitchen?

Breakfasts: We are both taking this low carb double chocolate chip power bread. I'll add yogurt and fruit to mine.

Lunches: Egg salad sandwiches, ginger beef, and Sweet Bacon wrapped chicken.

Dinners:

Monday: Stuffed Italian turkey meatballs over spaghetti

Tuesday: Dad's on his own. Tai's going to volleyball and I've got a work meeting late (sigh).

Wednesday: Tacos with guacamole

Thursday: Bacon cheeseburgers and sweet potato fries

Friday: Stuffed Peppers with a salad

Saturday: Crockpot Pulled Pork with roasted green beans

Sunday: Dinner with friends

What's on your menu this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.