Monday, December 1, 2014

November Book Tally

Lies We Tell Ourselves by Robin Talley
Endless Chain by Emilie Richards
The Girl With All The Gifts by MR Carey
My True Love Gave To Me: Twelve Holiday Stories edited by Stephanie Perkins
The Winter Long by Seanan McGuire
Batman: The Long Halloween by Jeph Leob
The Secret Service by Mark Millar
Rapunzel's Revenge by Shannon Hale
Peanut by Ayun Halliday
Four: A Divergent Story Collection by Veronica Roth


I didn't have a month like last month :( But I did read some good books. I'm still getting closer to my goal so it's all good.


Stats:
Romance Reading Challenge This month: 0 ( none this month) YTD: 26
Historical Reading Challenge  This month: 0 ( none this month) YTD: 15
What's In A Name Challenge This month:0 (none this month) YTD: 5
Yearly Total: 140

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.