Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Library Loot

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and me that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries.

I've heard good things about this one. Looking forward to it.

Still trying to read more for the Foodies Read Challenge. So far behind.

What did you get this week? Claire's got the linky this week.

4 comments:

  1. I looked up your second book, the one by Megan Kimble, because I'm trying to eat more fruits, vegetables, and UN-processed foods. I'm impressed by the table of contents and decided to buy it (already!) for my Kindle. So I'll read it along with you. Tell me more about the "Foodies Read Challenge" and I may join you with that, too.

    Having too much to do, I haven't posted much lately. Today I did get a post up for library loot. You and I may be the only ones this week, so I'll leave my "link" here with you: http://bonniesbooks.blogspot.com/2015/09/library-loot-picking-and-choosing.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I have the book already, I "researched" your blog to find the "Foodies Read Challenge" you posted in December. I've got the information now and left a comment for Vicki from "I'd Rather Be
    At The Beach" that I'd post something on my blog in the morning to join the challenge and return to add my link to the linky. Thanks to you, I'm off and running in this new (to me) challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These both sound very interesting! I love just about anything to do with food. Enjoy your loot!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.