Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Library Loot

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and me that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries.


I spotted this on the shelf and decided to check it out. I'm all about historical romance right now.

Honestly the title got my attention. But the reviews seem positive.

I picked this one up because the movie Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is based on it. Haven't seen the movie but the book caught my eye at the library.

What did you get this week? Share below!


3 comments:

  1. The 13 Ways book sounds good! So far I too have only really heard of positive things about it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read and liked some Jeffries. And reading the book means you can watch the movie if you want (I mean, not that you couldn't anyway, but I always feel virtuous and happy when I read the book first).

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.