Friday, June 10, 2016

Five On Friday


Everyone's got their favorite water bottle and this is mine. I have a dozen 32oz bottles but I recently bought Tai and I one of these which I always get comments about.

Lips Sync Battle
I loved Lip Sync when it was on Jimmy Fallon but love it more that it's now that it's own show. So funny.

Habit Burger Grill
One of the best things about a new place is all the new food joints. Habit burgers have quickly become my favorite burger, a very close second to my favorite Red Robin.


I love this stuff. I put it on everything. Sprinkle on chicken, shrimp, or veggies. I use it on ground beef when I make tacos.

I'm super picky about the bread we buy. Ideally I'd like to find a local bakery but this bread works in a pinch. It feels more substantial than plain old white bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.