Saturday, October 22, 2016

Readathon-The Start


As usual off to a late start. And today got busy. I'm going to look at cars (time to replace the Camry), need to find my Halloween costume, and general life stuff (laundry, groceries). I still plan to read as much as I can.

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? A suburb south of Seattle. 

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?


It's a graphic novel readathon. I've got a giant stack of graphic novels and I would love to be done with them by tomorrow morning.

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? I'm heading to Trader Joe's soon for snacks.


4) Tell us a little something about yourself! 40 year old married lady. Recently bought a house. I enjoy cooking and reading.

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?

I've participated in a lot of readathons. I'm going to have fun and no stress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.