Saturday, October 22, 2016
As usual off to a late start. And today got busy. I'm going to look at cars (time to replace the Camry), need to find my Halloween costume, and general life stuff (laundry, groceries). I still plan to read as much as I can.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? A suburb south of Seattle.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
It's a graphic novel readathon. I've got a giant stack of graphic novels and I would love to be done with them by tomorrow morning.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? I'm heading to Trader Joe's soon for snacks.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! 40 year old married lady. Recently bought a house. I enjoy cooking and reading.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I've participated in a lot of readathons. I'm going to have fun and no stress!