Tuesday, June 6, 2017

May Goals Update

Prepare to do something physically challenging in 2018. Trying to keep my walking up. Since we mowed the back yard and put up an aerial dog run, Houdini's walks are shorter. 

Be able to park my car in the garage by December 31, 2017. Kind of stalled on this one. Spent too many weekends out of the house so I had limited time to work on the garage. 

Add yoga back into my life at least once a week. I didn't get an yoga in this month at all :(

One hour a day without technology (no phone, no computer, no tv). Still doing good on this one. 

Add more art into my life. Nothing formal but keeping an eye out for art everyday. 

Get back to meal planning. Going well. I love Plated and making new meals each week is fun. 

New monthly goal: Bike 60 miles this month. Ha! I biked 5.5 miles. 

June monthly goal: Make something on my loom (either a hat or a scarf).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.