Friday, January 5, 2018

Library Loot

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and me that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries.

Oops. I forgot to finish this series!

What did you get this week? Claire's got the linky.

2 comments:

  1. I thought this cover looked familiar! I went and checked what series it is and recognized it immediately. The series doesn't captivate me to wanting to read it but I hope you enjoy them nonetheless.
    P.S. I have so many unfinished series it's not even funny.

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.