Tuesday, April 3, 2018

March Goal Update

  • Hike part of the Pacific Crest Trail. Planned some hikes in April to get ready for my longer hike. 
  • Learn to knit and crochet. No progress here.
  • Learn to use the sewing machine I bought. No progress here either. 
  • Get rid of 1000 items out of our house.  Did a deep cleaning of the kitchen. Got rid of a bunch of stuff. 
  • Watch 12 pre-2017 movies. I watched 3 movies this month: Hercules, High School Musical, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. I'm amazed that I had time to watch that many movies.
  • Get 90,000 steps at least one week a month. I just need to make more time to walk. But I got 75,0800 the first week of March.
  • Finish cleaning out the garage and move my car inside. No progress here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.