Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Library Loot (Sept 5-11)

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and me that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries.

I've probably gotten this from the library half a dozen times. One of these days I'll read it.

I heard good things about this one. 

I feel like I'm the last person to read this. 

What did you get this week? Share your loot below.

1 comment:

  1. What a great trio! I've read all of these and you have some entertaining reading ahead of you.

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.