Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Holiday Dresses

It's never too early to look for great dresses for the holidays. I love to have a few new dresses on hand for last minute parties. And there are great deals to be had right now.
This dress is from JCPenney's marked down to $89.99. It's labeled a bridesmaid dress but you could wear it anywhere.This one is also from JCPenney's and available in both misses and plus sizes. This one is $69.99 right now.
This Ann Taylor dress is quite a steal for $39.44. It's available up to a size 18.
Or these from Overstock for $54.99.
Happy Shopping!

5 comments:

  1. Ooh I really like the overstock one. I'm sure my one friend would look great in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You clearly live a far more exciting life than I do. I don't think I've ever bought a dress especially for the holidays. Well, maybe New Year's once or twice, but that's it. We're so dull. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tai's work does have holiday parties so I want to be prepared. I like to have one or tow just in case something fabulous comes up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the semi-wrap dress on sale at Penney's is what my Mom is going to wear to my wedding! Great find, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That first blue dress is just gorgeous, for that price! Great find!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.