Monday, February 23, 2009

Relationship Meme

I borrowed this meme from AmyJean.

♥ What are your middle names? Maria and he doesn't have one.

♥ How long have you been together? We met 6/15/06

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? We met online and talked for week before we met.

♥ Who asked who out? I think I suggested we meet first.

♥ Whose siblings do you see the most? Neither. His live in CA, mine in TX.

♥ Do you have any children? Nope

♥ What about pets? Not yet
♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? finances
♥ Did you go to the same school? Nope
♥ Are you from the same home town? Nope, he's from CA, I'm from WA.

♥ Who is the smartest? Depends on the subject

♥ Who is the most sensitive? I think I am.

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? No where right now. We go through our spurts where we like certain places.

♥ Who has the craziest ex? He does. Mine leave us alone. His sadly do not.

♥ Who has the worst temper? I do.

♥ Who does the cooking? I do. Tai doesn't cook very often.

♥ Who is more social? Depends on the situation. He would say me, but he makes friends so easy.

♥ Who is the neat-freak? Neither of us. We're both pretty messy.

♥ Who is the more stubborn? We both are pretty stubborn.
♥ Who hogs the bed? Whoever gets in first.

♥ Who wakes up earlier? He does.

♥ Where was your first date? Starbucks

♥ Who has the bigger family? He does.

♥ Do you get flowers often? Nope. I don't like flowers as much as balloons.

♥ How do you spend the holidays? Together. Sometimes with friends or my dad.

♥ Who is more jealous? I am.

♥ How long did it take to get serious? A month or so.

♥ Who eats more? I think we're equal on this.

♥ Who does/did the laundry? I do. He helps put it away.

♥ Who’s better with the computer? He is.

♥ Who drives when you are together? Now we can fight over that.

1 comment:

Shiny! I love comments.