I'm stealing this from Julie.
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Open, They slide and I usually forget to close them.
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
Sometimes if it's a good brand. It has to be better than what I use.
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Tai prefers them tucked out. I have no preference so I defer to his.
4. Would you rather be attacked by a bear or a swarm of bees?
Bees. I'm not allergic to them and I think I higher chance of survival.
5. Do you have freckles?
No but I always wanted them.
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
When people take my seat on the bus. I have a preferred seat and I like to sit there.
7. Have you ever peed in the woods?
Nope. I'm not an outside type of gal.
8. Do you ever dance if there’s no music playing?
Yes, when I want to get my groove on it don't matter if there's music or not.
9. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Occasionally I'll munch on a pen (either the cap or the end of the pen)
10. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
11. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Sweet & Sour or Honey Mustard sauce
12. What is your favorite food?
Oh, that's a tough one, but I always love cheeseburgers.
13. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Finding Nemo, Can't Hardly Wait, Robin Hood
14. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
Only made it to Brownie.
15. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
If I had a smoking hot body, I might be persuaded for a price.
16. Can you change the oil on a car?
If I had to, yeah.
17. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Nope. I drive like a grandma.
18. Ever ran out of gas?
19. Are you lazy?
I can be. Sometimes I can't sit still and sometimes I like to stay in bed all day.
20. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
Cheerleader, Cleopatra were my favorites.
21. How many languages can you speak?
I can count to ten in Spanish, German, and French as well as English of course.
22. Who is better…Leno or Letterman?
23. Do you sing in the car?
All the time.
24. Ever eat a pierogi?
25. First concert?
The Beach Boys. I was about 6 or so.