Thursday, July 22, 2010

Update on Health And Fitness Goals

So since my last update my pants have not gotten any looser. I'm still solidly one size smaller than when I started but haven't seen any more progress. 
I'm definitely getting 5 servings of fruits and veggies right now. Summer is so easy. Fresh fruit is plentiful.
I've been making it to Zumba at least once a week (often 3 times a week) and hitting the elliptical machine when I can't make it to class. I've noticed my endurance has improved. When I started Zumba I would be huffing and puffing by the 2nd song. Now I can make it the middle of class (5 or 6 songs) before feeling tired.
I'm going to keep my current goals for now (lose another pant size by Christmas, continue to eat 4-6 fruits and veggies, and continue to go the gym).

3 comments:

  1. Don't worry it will come. I've been told that a lot of it is turning to muscle which weighs more than fat so that I what is happening!! Keep up the healthy lifestyle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's great! I have been wanting to try out zumba! Don't worry, your metabolism will continue to speed up and you will get over this plateua!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will definitely come! Don't worry. I liked to take measurements, so even if I didn't see too much improvement visually... I could still see a difference when I measured.

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.