Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Library Loot

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire and Marge that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!
I was almost of books (well I always own something to read on my own shelves, but I was down to my last 2 library books) so I picked a few more books from the library. First we have Middlemarch by George Elliot. It's on my FITG list and Nymeth is having a Middlemarch read along this month so I decided it was a perfect time to read it. Next is Moose by Stephanie Klein which I read about Books On The Brain. The Teahouse Fire by Ellis Avery is also for my FITG list.
What did you get this week?

11 comments:

  1. The Teahouse Fire is one I have had my eye on for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember reading about Moose and thinking it sounded interesting! Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm liking all three..Middlemarch is one that I want to read too!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy Middlemarch! I'm loving it so far.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read Moose two summers ago and really enjoyed it - hope you do too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like some good library loot, Linda. I hope you enjoy all of them. I got one new crime fiction title and of course, I couldn't resist the new cookbooks, so I got two of those, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Teahouse Fire cover is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've had Moose on my to-read list for a while, but I've not gotten to it yet.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've had a copy of Middlemarch for over a year. I look forward to reading your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Middlemarch is excellent, I love Eliot.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I read Stephanie Kleins first book 'straight up and dirty'. Moose is on my Wishlist.

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.