1. Hot Chocolate or apple cider?
I only drink apple cider during the holiday season.
2. Turkey or Ham?
We usually have ham for Christmas and turkey for Thanksgiving.
3. Do you get a fake or real-you-cut-it-yourself Christmas tree?
We have a fake tree since I hate dealing with the needles.
4. Decorations on the outside of your house?
Nope. It's hard to decorate the outside of our apartment.
5. Snowball fights or sleddin’?
Both are hard around here. We don't much snow to have snowball fights or go sledding
6. Do you enjoy going downtown shopping?
I'm no longer a fan of holiday shopping. I hate all the crowds and the pushing people. I go as little as possible but I enjoy all the holiday decorations.
7. Favorite Christmas song?
I have a ton of favorites but I'm currently loving Baby Its Cold Outside as sung by Blaine and Kurt on Glee.
8. How do you feel about Christmas movies?
Love holiday movies. I usually watch A Christmas story my favorite a few times this time of year.
9. When is it too early to start listening to Christmas music?
Before Thanksgiving. I like to wait til after the turkey to start listening to it.
10. Stockings before or after presents?
Stockings then presents.
11. Go to someone else’s house or they come to you?
We have a mini holiday here just me and Tai before heading over a friend's house for the main celebration.
12. Do you read the Christmas Story? If so when?
Nope, but I do like to watch the animated cartoon.
13. What do you do after presents and dinner?
After presents and food, we usually socialize at friend's house til we can go to sleep/play with new toys.
14. What is your favorite holiday smell?
15. Ice skating or walking around the mall?
Walking around the mall. Ice skating leads to hurt tushies.
16. Do you open a present or presents on Christmas Eve, or wait until Christmas day?
Open all the gifts Christmas morning.
17. Favorite Christmas memory?
Opening presents with my grandma in Houston.
18. Favorite Part about winter?
Seeing old friends and catching up.
19. Ever been kissed under mistletoe?
Yes, I always find a way to get Tai under the mistletoe!