Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Top Ten Books Written In The Past Ten Years That I Hope People Are Still Reading In 30 Years
1. Ready Player One by Ernest Cline. I still talk about this book. I can see myself re-reading it every year.2. The Riders of The Apocalypse series by Jackie Morse Kessler. Such a great series. I think everyone should read this series.
3. An Everlasting Meal by Tamar Adler. This book restarted my love of cooking.
4. Across The Universe by Beth Revis. Such a wonderful book. I loved the story and I can't wait for the rest of the series.
5. Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan. I still recommend this book to people all the time.
6. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. I know people will be still reading this one for years.
7. Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by Barbara Kingsolver. This is the book started me on the locavore path.
8. The Help by Katheryn Stockett. Another one I'm sure people will be reading for years.
9. Almost Perfect by Brian Katcher. Another book I recommend to everyone.
10. Y: The Last Man by Brian K Vaughn. My favorite graphic novel series. I love the story line and the characters.
What book do you hope that people will be reading in 30 years?