Thursday, June 7, 2012

Awkward & Awesome Thursday


Awkward:
-I need a raincoat but not finding one. Boo.
-Running into old acquaintances. Oh, hai. I used to know you.
-Having sweet older ladies try to set me up with their sons. Sorry ladies, I'm taken.
-Related to above, when people ask you personal questions at work. More than just small talk. Makes me uncomfortable.

Awesome:
-Lunch and pedicure plans this weekend with my favorite ladies.
-A Saturday night dinner date with another couple. We're going out for sushi. Yum.
-Prometheus in 3D. I've been looking forward to this one for a while.
-The guys at Jamba Juice remembering me despite not going there for 5 months.
-Crunch is finally open. Now I just have to join.
-I bought 3 of these beautiful maxi dresses from Target. I can't wait for them to get here and for the weather to be warmer.

What's awkward and awesome this week?

1 comment:

  1. I love reading these! that dress is so cute!!! Hope the sushi and the company was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.