Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Top Ten Books I Can't Believe I've Never Read
1. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. Yes, this is the year I'm going to read P&P but I can't believe I've made it this far without reading it.
2. 1984 by George Orwell. Another one I can't believe I haven't read. I missed reading it in high school and college.
3. The Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley. I love books about Arthurian legend so it's shocking I haven't picked this one up yet.
4. The Power of One by Bryce Courtenay. This is one of my favorite movies so I'd love to see how the book compares.
5. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater. A book about werewolves written by one of favorite writers? How have I not read it?
6. Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life by Bryan Lee O'Malley. Another movie I enjoyed. I know I'll devour this series once I start it.
7. It Looked Different On The Model by Laurie Notaro. Another of my favorite authors. It's been it out for almost a year and I haven't picked it up.
8. Geek Love by Katherine Dunn. This one I've heard about since I was in high school. I need to read this one soon.9. Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen. I've seen this movie hundreds of times but never read the book.
10. Summer In The City by Candace Bushnell. I have this one on my shelf. I was looking forward to it but it's suffering the same fate of all books I own. Library books take precedence.
What books have you read that you can't believe you haven't read yet?