Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Library Loot

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Marg from The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries.

I took a break from accumulating more library loot last week to read more of what I already had. I'm by no means caught up, but a few more holds came in this week anyway.

While checking to see if the second volume of Stumptown was available at my library (it's not), I discovered Rucka had done a series of Wolverine graphic novels. I do like Wolverine so I decided to check it out. 
Reloot. I hope to actually read this time around.
Another Paleo cookbook. I starting to think that Paleo might be right for us. I made the garlicky brussel sprouts with eggs for breakfast over the weekend. Yum. 

What did you get this week?


4 comments:

  1. I got a bunch of board books to read to the baby and an old favorite: Harold and the Purple Crayon. I forgot David Sedaris has a new book! I'm going to ask my brother to get me that for my b-day! Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh the graphic novel looks cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think we ever really catch up but it's fun trying! Enjoy your loot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard great things about the Sedaris. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.