Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Teaser Tuesday-Fire & Flood by Victoria Scott

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


"When I leave, I go out the front door. There is something definitive about it."
pg 24 Fire & Flood by Victoria Scott

7 comments:

  1. Must be something significant about leaving via the front door. Intriguing.

    Thanks for stopping by my TT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read lots of reviews of this book and it sounds pretty intriguing. I really like your teaser and here is mine: http://littlegingerbookangel.blogspot.com/2014/09/teaser-tuesdays-weekly-bookish-meme_9.html :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to get around to reading this book, especially since the second book comes out soon (I think). I hope you're enjoying it!

    Our teasers:
    http://refractedlightreviews.com/?p=20860

    ReplyDelete
  4. So no sneaking out the back. Hmmm...A friend of mine is reading this and says it's very good.
    Here is my tease - http://fuonlyknew.com/2014/09/09/teaser-tuesdays-80-unbroken-ties-by-m-latimer-ridley/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come to think of it, I almost always go out the back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm intrigued. Maybe going out the back door is sneaky?
    Here's the link to my Tuesday post: Retirement Can Be Murder.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to see what you think of Fire & Flood. It was a big hit with me.

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.