Sunday, October 5, 2014

What To Eat This Week

We did really good last week. We ate at home most of the week. When the weather cools off, it's so much easier to cook at home. I'm looking forward to some great meals this month. I made this Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Skillet and it was so yummy. I served it over quinoa and everyone loved it.

Breakfasts: Cereal for Tai. Paleo Pumpkin Breakfast Cookies for me.

Lunches: Sandwiches and Sweet Potato, Chicken and Quinoa Soup.

Dinners:

Monday:One Pot Taco Casserole

Tuesday: Chicken, Mushroom, and Spinach Curry

Wednesday: Happy Hour with coworkers

Thursday: Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls

Friday: Dinner with friends

Saturday: Slow Cooker 13 Bean Soup

Sunday: Roasted Chicken with salad

What's on your menu this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.