Sunday, February 1, 2015

What To Eat This Week



Bacon Wrapped Chicken with Roasted Pineapple Habanero Sauce and Kale & Avocado salad. A family favorite.

Hake with Olive oil, butter, and lemon and Orange and Maple Syrup Roasted Beets and Carrots, The reviews were mixed. I thought the hake was still very fishy. But loved the beets and carrots. Tai liked the fish and didn't care for the beets and carrots. Dad liked it all. 

New York Steaks and roasted brussel spouts (not pictured).
Meatballs in Mushroom Sauce and Oven Roasted Cauliflower. Dad and I loved the meatballs. Meatballs aren't Tai's favorite but he thought the meal was good. No one was impressed by the roasted purple cauliflower. 

I also made this Vegetable Beef Soup which was excellent. I forgot take pictures! Oops.

What's on the menu this week?
Dinner Out









No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.