Friday, July 3, 2015

June Book Tally

Unexpectedly Eighty by Judith Viorst
In A World Just Right by Jen Brooks
Fables vol 2 by Bill Willingham
Fables vol 3 by Bill Willingham
The Unexpected Duchess by Valerie Bowman
The Accidental Countess by Valerie Bowman
The Unlikely Lady by Valerie Bowman
I am Her Revenge by Meredith Moore
The Last Unicorn by Peter Gillis
The Heartbreak Diet by Thorina Rose
This Song Will Save Your Life by Lelia Sales
Three Wishes by Liane Moriarty
 PS I Still Love You by Jenny Han
If I Stay by Gayle Forman
All Fall Down by Jennifer Weiner

Not a bad month. I read some good books but I was slumping hard. Especially at the end of the month. Life was getting in the way of my reading.


Stats:
What's In A Name Challenge: this month: 0 (None this month ) YTD: 4
Graphic Novel and Manga Challenge: this month: 4 (Fables vol 2, Fables vol 3, The Last Unicorn, and The Heartbreak Diet) YTD :35
Historical Reading Challenge: this month: 3 ( The Unexpected Duchess, The Accidental Countess, and The Unlikely Lady) YTD: 10
Foodies Read Challenge this month: 0 (none this month) YTD: 3
Total: 93

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.