Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Library Loot

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and me that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries.

I picked up two books I've been looking forward to for a while.

You know I love Ready Player One so I've been looking forward to Cline's second book. 

I wasn't the biggest fan of To Kill A Mockingbird (I know) but I do want to read Go Set A Watchman. I've been reading some reviews and hearing some positive stuff. I know a lot of people are unhappy with Atticus' portrayal in this one but I'm willing it give it a chance. Might make me reread To Kill A Mockingbird.

What did you get this week? Share your loot below.

4 comments:

  1. I got Go Set a Watchman as well. I forgot all about Armada. I will have to put that on hold. I too loved Ready Player One. Enjoy your loot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe everyone who is actually finding Go Set a Watchman at a library. I just figured the hold list would be so incredibly long that I'd never get it, so I bought my own copy. I guess I should have some more faith in the libraries! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea there was a sequel to Ready Player One. I haven't read that one yet but I've heard it's great. I hope you enjoy your loot! :)

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.