Friday, August 14, 2015

July Goals Update

How did I do this month on my goals? I forgot to do this June. I don't think anything notable happened in June anyway.

1. Make one meatless meal for dinner a week. Sadly it's been to hot to cook so we've been eating lots of take out and not any meatless meals. I'm looking forward to cooler weather and cooking again.

2. Continue working on my fitness and lose another 30 lbs. Still plugging away on my fitness. My pants are looser but no weight loss on the scale yet.

3. Go back to meal planning. Again, really not cooking a whole lot. Too damn hot.

4. Schedule one do nothing, stay home weekend a month. It's been busy but still trying to stay home at least one day on the weekends. So far so good.

5. Plan one trip with Tai this year. Tossed around a couple of ideas but will likely wait to the fall or winter.

6. Get a will and other necessary estate planning documents. Haven't even thought about this.

7. Clean and declutter one room a month. Going to get back into it in August.

8. Do one things for myself a month. Got a pedicure. I did go to the spa in June.

9. Watch one older (pre-2014) movie a month. I need to keep better track of this. I'm sure I did watch at least one older movie this month.

10. Learn to make 5 Japanese dishes.  Made gyoza.

11. Stop complaining and start sharing my gratitude. I've been a lot better about this.

12. Take 2 cooking classes. Took a knife skills class. Learned that I already know a lot about cutting food. Also learned how to care for my knives better. Have a meat class and a tamale class planned for the next couple of months too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.