Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Teaser Tuesday-Knit Two by Kate Jacobs

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
"Having children had never been a question when Anita was young; it was simply the expected order of things. Marriage meant babies and babies meant marriage."
pg 15 Knit Two by Kate Jacobs

4 comments:

  1. I loved this series....thanks for sharing...and enjoy. Here's mine: “THE SUMMER GIRLS”


    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard of this series, but never read it. I can't remember whether I wanted children when I was growing up. I was well into my adulthood before I was ready to have the one I had.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never heard of this series, but it sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A new series! That's always a good thing:)

    Here's my TT - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/08/18/teaser-tuesdays-126-ghosts-among-men/

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.