Friday, August 18, 2017

How I Read

1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
I'll read anywhere but my bed is my favorite.
2. Do you use a bookmark or a random piece of paper?
I use the slips that are stuck in the book when I pick them up from the holds shelf. They come in handy. 

3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter or a certain amount of pages?
I'll try to read to a chapter break but I can stop whenever I need to.

4. Do you eat or drink while reading?
I can drink while I read but I can't eat and read.

5. Do you watch TV or listen to music while reading? I can listen to music or tv but it has to be something I'm not terribly interested in. 

6. Do you read one book at a time or several at once? Nope. I read one at a time.

7. Do you prefer to read at home or anywhere? I'll read anywhere. I always carry a book.

8. Do you read out loud or silently? I read silently. Sometimes I'll read parts aloud to Tai.

9. Do you read ahead or skip pages?Sometimes I'll skim. Only if I'm getting bored and I'm close to the end.

10. Do you break the spine or keep it like new?
I don't mean to but yes I will break the spine.

11. Do you write in your books? Not but I will mark pages with sticky notes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.