Thursday, August 31, 2017

Random Thoughts

-I'm over the hot summer we are having. Multiple days in the 90's do not make me happy. There's a reason I live in the PNW. I want fall now.

-I need to do an Instant Pot post and post some of the recipes we've been enjoying. Even when it's been hot, I've been able to cook dinner in the Instant Pot.

-I've been making yogurt in my Instant Pot and love it. We go through a lot of yogurt and I love being able to make it fresh.

-Somehow I bought hiking socks a size too big and I got a blister on my last outing. I need to pick up a new pair before my next hike.

-Still not doing much reading. I did finish a historical romance and think those might be the way to go for me right now.

-Football is back. Watching my Seahawks as I type this. I love football season.

-I bought more herbs. I added sage and oregano.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.