Friday, December 29, 2017

2018 Goals



  • Hike part of the Pacific Crest Trail. Ever since reading Wild, I've wanted to hike a portion of this trail. I'm not going to do the whole thing, just a couple of miles, preferably a day hike. 
  • Learn to knit and crochet. I taught myself how to loom knit this year but I'd like to at least attempt to learn how to knit and crochet.
  • Learn to use the sewing machine I bought. I should take it out of the box!
  • Get rid of 1000 items out of our house. We have so much clutter and I need to work on disposing more of it. 
  • Watch 12 pre-2017 movies. I had this one on my list before and I'm bringing it back. I see a lot of new movies but rarely watch older ones. 
  • Get 90,000 steps at least one week a month. I've done it before. I'd like to do it more often.
  • Finish cleaning out the garage and move my car inside. I didn't get this one done in 2017. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.