Thursday, December 7, 2017

November Goal Update

Prepare to do something physically challenging in 2018. Still feeling lazy and incredibly busy. 

Be able to park my car in the garage by December 31, 2017. Feeling like this might not happen this year. I need to get rid of stuff in the house before I can finish the garage.

Add yoga back into my life at least once a week. I tried to take a class but with life so busy I could't find one at a convenient time. 

One hour a day without technology (no phone, no computer, no tv). Still doing good on this one. 

Add more art into my life. Art is everywhere. I love looking for it.

Get back to meal planning. I love my instant pot. I cook at home a lot more. 

November: Get 2 massages. Fail.

December: Make 4 meatless meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.