I'm totally tempted to start singing the Barenaked Ladies song!
I had a busy Saturday planned, but I woke up with a horrible cough and a stuffed up nose. I have a cold! Argh!I still managed to get some stuff done.
1. I picked up my dress. I had to have it cleaned after I had the alterations done. It's all clean and hanging at Dad's until Friday.
2. I finished tying the ribbons on the fans.Yes, that's our bathroom! Tai thinks the basket of fans looks like a plant. I have to tidy it up a bit. I might need to use a bigger basket or two baskets.
3. I got the rest of the signs printed today. I'll take pictures once they are finished.
4. We got our marriage license the other day. It was a pretty painless process.
5. I order the roses to be delivered to my Mom on my wedding day. I had wanted to send her yellow roses (her favorite) and I was able to do that.
6. I finally took the ribbon to the florist. I think he'll do a good job. He seemed to understand what I wanted. And I was able to add a few things to the order.
We're in the final stretch people!