Saturday, July 12, 2008

One Week!

I'm totally tempted to start singing the Barenaked Ladies song!
I had a busy Saturday planned, but I woke up with a horrible cough and a stuffed up nose. I have a cold! Argh!I still managed to get some stuff done.
1. I picked up my dress. I had to have it cleaned after I had the alterations done. It's all clean and hanging at Dad's until Friday.
2. I finished tying the ribbons on the fans.Yes, that's our bathroom! Tai thinks the basket of fans looks like a plant. I have to tidy it up a bit. I might need to use a bigger basket or two baskets.
3. I got the rest of the signs printed today. I'll take pictures once they are finished.
4. We got our marriage license the other day. It was a pretty painless process.
5. I order the roses to be delivered to my Mom on my wedding day. I had wanted to send her yellow roses (her favorite) and I was able to do that.
6. I finally took the ribbon to the florist. I think he'll do a good job. He seemed to understand what I wanted. And I was able to add a few things to the order.
We're in the final stretch people!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck in getting everything done in time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome! Good for you for remembering to remember your mom. It seems like we always have good intentions, but as things get busier, sometimes they fall by the wayside. The fans look great, can't wait to see your signs! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.