Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Rehearsal & Rehearsal Dinner

Ok, I'm going to start my recapping with Friday and move on from there. I gave my camera to a friend (Abby) to take some photos for us. Best thing I ever did. I loved having those pre-wedding photos!My dad and his sister (Harriet) waiting for us to get our act together. Tai's entire side all lined up and read for action. Dad and I headed down the practice aisle. I look so serious!Tai and I giggled through the entire ceremony. Once I got up there I grabbed his hands only to find out later that we weren't supposed be holding hands.
The rehearsal went well. We got everything done pretty quickly. Then we all headed over to the campsite to get some food. Then Ashley, Marta and I left for a little girl time. I can't say it went the same way I had in my head but I still consider it a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.