Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Linky Love

Lately in my quest to be more healthy (eat better and move more), I've found some incredibly helpful blogs. I thought I'd share them with you since I find them so fabulous!

FitHacks-A no nonsense look how to improve your workout. I like how they don't push fads and in fact debunk myths.
Get Sassy Fit-These local babes know how to pump you up. There tips range from good music for workouts to pointers on how to get the most out of your workout.
Weightless-Excellent straightforward information about eating disorders and tips on how to have a healthy body image.
Peanut Butter Fingers & Food, Fitness, Fashion-both these lovely ladies love BodyPump and eating yummy treats.

Do you have a favorite healthy blog?

2 comments:

  1. aw, thanks for the kind words!!! :D also, i love the wedding pic on the right... so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.