Wednesday, September 15, 2010

BBAW-Unexpected Treasure

We invite you to share with us a book or genre you tried due to the influence of another blogger.  What made you cave in to try something new and what was the experience like?

If you've been reading my blog for awhile, then you know I blame Staci for a lot of the books I read and put on my tbr pile. I can't help it. She reads so many fantastic books! Earlier this year she reviewed Almost Perfect, a teen romance featuring a transgendered girl. Her review was so moving that I immediately requested Almost Perfect from the library. Staci didn't lead me astray. Almost Perfect is one of my favorites of the year despite that I don't read a lot of LGBTQ books. I give it my highest recommendation. I And I have Staci to thank for sharing it!
Click here if you want to read my thoughts on Almost Perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.