Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Blessed by Cynthia L Smith

Ok, I take back everything bad I said about Tantalize. Blessed saved Tantalize. I kind of wish I did have to wait though entire book in between them to have the Quincie's story finished for me. Sigh.
Blessed starts off right where Tantalize left off. Quincy meets up with Zachary and a few other characters from Eternal. They realize that Brad had an evil plan and they need to stop it. It was great to see all the characters mesh and become friends. For a brief second I thought Quincy and Zachary were going to hook up which did not please me at all. I prefer Quincy with Kieren. I'm always team werewolf :)
I was really pleased with the way the series wrapped up. Recommended. Others who shared their thoughts: The Girls In The Stacks, My Overstuffed Bookshelf, I Read Banned Books and Insert Book Title Here.
This is my fourth read for the 2011 YA Reading Challenge.

3 comments:

  1. I..I feel the need to go and google this book :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great...I've been wanting to read both and you're locked it up for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link back, and yep we agree, we're happy Quinice story is finished.

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.