Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Library Loot

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Marg from The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries.

Reloot. I hope I actually read it this time.
Super excited about the next one in the Raven Cycle.
Omnivoracious did a LGBT graphic novel roundup a couple of weeks ago. I thought Stuck Rubber Baby sounded interesting.
Batwoman: Elegy was on the same list as Stuck Rubber Baby. And since it's by Rucka, of course, I want to read it.
It's that time of year when I crave books with magic and witches. 

What did you get this week?

5 comments:

  1. I am listening to the raven boys right now bit feeling a bit meh over it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of these, thought I've been told I should check out the Stiefvater books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to the library to attend a lecture yesterday, but didn't actually check anything out, although I just put the Godfather on hold because the book I'm reading (Assassination Vacation) reminded me I want to see that movie again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I put Love Minus Eighty on my TBR list a while back. It sounds really interesting. Enjoy your loot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog.

    Going to follow.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.