Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


"All my life. Put like that, it did sound tame. But they had been fulfilled and happy years, Evelyn was sure of it, despite Theresa's bemusing version of events."
pg 50 The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel by Deborah Moggach

5 comments:

  1. I saw the movie and loved it, but I didn't realize there was a book. I'll read this one for sure.
    My Teaser is from REFLECTIONS OF MAMIE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The movie was great, so I'm sure the book is even better :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2014/01/teaser-tuesdays_21.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Good one too! Look forward to more Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I really loved the movie! And now that I know there's a book, I'll definitely be checking it out. Thanks for the teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never heard of this book or the movie before. Here's ours:
    http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2014/05/tuesday-teasers-3-this-week_20.html

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.