Saturday, April 26, 2014

Readathon: the start


Ugh. I stayed up way too late last playing Hearthstone. But I'm ready to start now
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Bellevue, WA

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?

The Selection Stories and What I Thought Was True. I've got my complete stacks here:http://sillylittlemischief.blogspot.com/2014/04/the-read-thon-loot-novellas-books-and.html and http://sillylittlemischief.blogspot.com/2014/04/the-read-thon-loot-graphic-novels.html

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?

Skinny pop. I have an addiction. 

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!

I'm a 38 year old married lady. Besides reading I love to cook. My husband and I have decided to go gluten free so I'm loving the challenge of making foods without gluten.

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?


This is my seventh (!) read a thon. I think this is the latest I've ever started. I'm looking forward to meeting lots of new people on here and on twitter.


1 comment:

  1. I'm gluten-free, too. It's definitely a challenge (especially in the beginning) but I feel so much better. Have fun with the Readathon!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.