Saturday, April 26, 2014
The Read-a-thon: Midway Survey
1. What are you reading right now?
Just finished Phoenix Overture by Jodi Meadows. Considering listening to The Ocean At The End of Lane while I vacuum.
2. How many books have you read so far?
Two. Phoenix Overture and The Selection Stories by Kiera Cass.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
I took Friday off from work so I could run some errands. My family knows it's the read-a-thon today so when they see me not reading they ask "why aren't you reading?"
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Not too many interruptions other than those of my own making. I may have taken a tiny break to play Hearthstone.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
The number of people reading and tweeting. I love the response this year. Amazing.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Keep doing what you're doing. It's going great!
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
Get up earlier. Not stay up so late the night before.
9. Are you getting tired yet?
Nope, but it's early here.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
No, love seeing what others are doing. Everyone's making this a great Read-a-thon!