Thursday, July 3, 2014

June Reading Tally

Silk is for Seduction by Loretta Chase
Victorian Secrets by Sarah A Chrisman
The One by Kiera Cass
Better Off Friends by Elizabeth Eulberg
Life On Another Planet by Will Eisner
Everlasting Enchantment by Kathryne Kennedy
Tales From Outer Suburbia by Shaun Tan
Sin City vol 1 by Frank Miller
Sin City vol 2 by Frank Miller
The Underwater Welder by Jeff Lemire
Odin's Ravens by KL Armstrong and MA Marr
Gluten is My Bitch by April Peveteaux
A Night To Surrender by Tessa Dare
Once Upon A Winter's Eve by Tessa Dare

 Fourteen read this month. I think my reading slump is over. A lot of good reads. A lot of graphic novels. I see more graphic novels in my immediate future. I'm inching toward my goal of 150 books this year. At the halfway point, I'm pretty close to being halfway done.


Stats:
Romance Reading Challenge This month: 4 (Silk Is For Seduction, The One, A Night To Surrender, and Once Upon A Winter's Eve) YTD: 13
Historical Reading Challenge  This month: 3 ( Silk is for Seduction, A Night To Surrender, and Once Upon A Winter's Eve) YTD: 8
What's In A Name Challenge This month: 0 (none this month) YTD: 3
Yearly Total: 72

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.