Sunday, April 26, 2015

Readathon End of The Event Survey


This readathon felt off to me. It could have been that this previous week so stressful and the idea of just sitting and reading wasn't working for me. Or maybe I expected too much. I still had fun especially toward the end. 

  1. Which hour was most daunting for you? After we came back from lunch, I tried to read but was too sleepy. I took a nap for a bit.
  2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? I always like novellas and graphic novels. Super easy to read and fun. I saw a lot more people reading graphic novels which made my heart happy.
  3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? It's gotten so big. I imagine that it's tough for the planners. Kudos to them for all their hard work.
  4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? For me, cheering. I'd done less cheering in the past. But I did more cheering this time around. Go #teamrogue!
  5. How many books did you read? 6
  6. What were the names of the books you read? A Right To Be Hostile, The Sword vol 2, The Sword vol 3, The Magical Life of Long Tack Sam, We Should All Be Feminists, Alex + Ada  vol 1.
  7. Which book did you enjoy most? I liked Alex + Ada more than I thought I would. We Should All Be Feminists was amazing. 
  8. Which did you enjoy least? A Right To Be Hostile was a bit dated so it wasn't as provocative or funny as it would have been in 2003.
  9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? The cheerleaders did an excellent job!
  10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? I've got the October date on my calendar and plan to participate.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a successful and fun readathon!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.