Saturday, April 25, 2015

Readathon-Midway Post



Mid-Event Survey:
1. What are you reading right now?
I just finished a book so I haven't grabbed another one.
2. How many books have you read so far?
One. 
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Not sure. I'm hoping to read more. 
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
So this has been my day: Woke up, made breakfast, cheered, read, went to lunch, took a nap, read. Dinner will probably be in 2 hours so hoping for more reading and cheering.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
Nothing. I've learned to go with the flow.

2 comments:

  1. Going with the flow during the read-a-thon is always a good thing in my opinion. Hope you are having lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.