Friday, May 29, 2015

Ten Questions about Life

I spied this meme on Seattle Stevie's blog a while ago and hung on to it for a day I needed a blog post. So here we are. 
1. Twitter or Facebook? 
I usually have Twitter open all day. I get the majority of my news from Twitter. I look at Facebook more at night. 
2. Morning person or night owl? 
I'm a night owl. I don't like waking up early.
3. How do you drink coffee? 
I love coffee. I prefer drip or french pressed coffee with cream and sugar but will indulge in mochas sometimes.
4. It’s 9pm and you’ve got the house to yourself, what do you do? 
Crawl into bed with book du jour or a pile of graphic novels. Play some music (mostly top 40) and relax. Maybe nap or turn in early. 
5. What’s on your nightstand right now? 
A collection of half drunk waters. A pile of magazines I haven't read in two years. My glasses. A dozen hair ties. 
6. What smell do you love? 
Watermelon.
7. What smell do you hate? 
Gross things like garbage.
8. Other than your current home, where would you most like to live? 
That's tough cause I love this area so much. Maybe Pittsburgh. I do miss it.
9. If you could eat only one nationality of food for the rest of your life, which one would it be? 
Japanese. Sushi!
10. When you were six years old, what did you want to be when you grew up? 
At 6, I wanted to be a ballerina.

Feel free to snag these questions and play along!

2 comments:

  1. I have hair ties and bobby pins all over my nighstand! Yumm... Sushi! Love this post. I shall keep in on hand for a rainy day as well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.