How did I do this month on my goals?
1. Make one meatless meal for dinner a week. Still trying to figure out the wheat and dairy free meal situation.
2. Continue working on my fitness and lose another 30 lbs. I had a non scale victory the other day. I had to sprint for the bus. Usually that would have left me panting for most of the ride to work but this time, I needed no recovery time. I'm building some serious endurance.
3. Go back to meal planning. This has been happening.
4. Schedule one do nothing, stay home weekend a month. I don't think I got a full stay home weekend but I did get a couple of days to stay home.
5. Plan one trip with Tai this year. We did 2 trips this year and no more for the rest of the year.
6. Get a will and other necessary estate planning documents. This will probably wait for next year.
7. Clean and declutter one room a month. I planned to do some on Thanksgiving weekend but time got a way from me.
8. Do one things for myself a month. Nothing this month!
9. Watch one older (pre-2014) movie a month. Can't remember but I think I did watch something.
10. Learn to make 5 Japanese dishes. I just realized I completed all 5 dishes: Yakisoba, Yamatoimo, Gyudon, gyoza, and Chashu.
11. Stop complaining and start sharing my gratitude. I've been a lot better about this.
12. Take 2 cooking classes. I took 3 classes total this year. Looking forward to taking more in 2016.