How did I go on my goals in 2015?
1. Make one meatless meal for dinner a week. I did this pretty well until late in the summer when Tai removed dairy from his diet. No meat to me means cheese. I'd like to explore other options.
2. Continue working on my fitness and lose another 30 lbs. Overall I ended the year the same weight I started the year at. But I'm able to lift more weight and bike further than I've ever have. 2015 was the year I made friends with exercise. I'm looking forward to uping my fitness in 2016.
3. Go back to meal planning. Overall I did well with this. I just failed to keep showing you my meal plans.
4. Schedule one do nothing, stay home weekend a month. This was a great goal and I accomplished more often than not.
5. Plan one trip with Tai this year. We did 2 trips this year and looking forward to more travel in 2016.
6. Get a will and other necessary estate planning documents. Failed. Didn't even start on this one.
7. Clean and declutter one room a month. I did so well on this one at the beginning of the year. This one will continue over to 2016.
8. Do one things for myself a month. I did pretty good at this. This will continue in 2016.
9. Watch one older (pre-2014) movie a month. I needed some mechanism to keep track. I also I suck at watching anything at home.
10. Learn to make 5 Japanese dishes. I made: Yakisoba, Yamatoimo, Gyudon, gyoza, and Chashu.
11. Stop complaining and start sharing my gratitude. I've got a lot to be grateful for. I curbed my complaining for a while but it came back. I noticed that when I take care of myself it's easier to be grateful.
12. Take 2 cooking classes. I took 3 classes total this year. Looking forward to taking more in 2016.