This is my 100th post. I have to tell you I wasn't sure if I was going to stick to blogging or not. I didn't mention it to my friends for a few months. I also wasn't sure in the beginning if I was going to give out much detail. But that's kind of hard not to do. I'm so glad I do. I enjoy reading the details of other brides out there and I hope that I can help or commiserate with others.
I also thought I'd take some time to talk about how people find my blog. I use Google Analytics which I love.
I know that most of you come to my blog from a referring site. I would like thank those sites that refer people to my blog: Don't Be That Bride, Tie the Knot, Weddingbee, A Bride in the Making, Budget Dream Weddings, Erin's Wedding Blog, In This Instance, Rookie Bride, My Husband Hates Veggies, Glamor This!, Tying The Knot, All That Blooms, $10,000 only, Junebug, Blogher, Stumbleupon, Kitchen Illiterate, Wedding Style Diva, and Manolo for the Brides.
Twenty-four percent of people find my blog using a search engine. Here are the top ten searches with the number of searches in parentheses:
1. Mrsmew (44)- one of the knottie bios I posted about back in January.
2. silly little mischief blog (37)- probably people who were looking for my blog.
3. rivet and lace wedding blog (26)-probably because I have Rivet and Lace on my blog roll.
4. silly wedding dresses (4)- not sure what they were looking for. I wonder if they found it on my site.
5. trash the dress(3)-I do reference the trash the dress website and I talk about trashing my dress. Makes sense.
6 & 7. 10,000 wedding blog & 10000 wedding blog (4 together)-Again because I have A 10,000 wedding on my blogroll.
8. How the hell did I get so old (2)-Two people out there are thinking the same thing I am.
9. ilovemycoastie3(2)- from the same post as mrsmew.
10. knottie brides 2008 diy (2)-probably looking for advice and help! I don't blame you one bit!
Then there are the searches that don't make much sense. Here are some that make me giggle:
1. how to steal peoples watches-This really isn't what my blog is about.
2. can wearing my hair in a ponytail help it grow faster-no, honey it won't.
3. silly wedding invitations-goes along with the silly wedding dresses.
4. lyrics a little bit marriage excellent song-not even sure what this is.
5. husband hated my wedding gown-poor thing. I hope Tai doesn't hate my dress. I might not like it, but it's not ok for anyone else to hate it!
6. paint a wedding dress and trash it-WTF?
So far about 860 people have viewed my blog. Thank you for checking out what I have to say. I'd love to say that I write this little blog for myself, but I'm lying. I like knowing that other people read what I like. And those of you that leave comments, thank you! I read each comment you write. I try to respond, but forgive me if I don't. And if you would like to comment but not publicly, feel free to email me. I always like hearing what other people are thinking. Thanks for reading and I hope you continue to read!