Friday, February 22, 2008

All About Me!

I've been tagged by Tara, so here we go.

1.What is your occupation?

I work in social services. I assist seniors.
2. What color are your socks right now?
Green and white
3. What are you listening to right now?
The computer humming, Tai trying to get his new laptop set up.
4. What was the last thing that you ate?
Sushi
5. Can you drive a stick shift?
Nope. Dad tried to teach me when I was first learning but it was too hard for me.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Green.
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Ashley
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Yes, I love her blog. She has so many great ideas!
9. Favorite drink?
Ice tea. We usually have a pitcher of it in the fridge.
10. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Hockey, football, and baseball-in that order. I only watch college basketball during March Madness.
11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
In college, I did dye my hair with mixed results.
12. Pets?
Not at this time. When we have a larger space we'll either get a cat or a dog or maybe both!
13. Favorite food?
Yummy food. I have a shorter list of what I don't like than what I like. But safe to say I love most Asian food-Chinese, Thai, and Japanese!
14. Last movie you watched?
The Holiday
15. Favorite Day of the year?
There were a few really good days. But the day we got engaged ranks up there followed by Tai's birthday.
16. What do you do to vent anger?
I vent to my friends, my dad and Tai. I complain to my coworkers and strangers on the street :)
17. What was your favorite toy as a child?
My fake Cabbage Patch Doll named Charlotte.
18. What is your favorite, fall or spring?
Fall. I love watching the leaves change color. I love the warm days. I'm usually ready to wear jeans and sweaters by then too.
19. Hugs or kisses?
Both please.
20. What kind of pie?
Me love pie. Blueberry is my favorite!
21. Living arrangements?
Tiny apartment shared with Tai.
22. When was the last time you cried?
I got weepy the other night.
23. What is on the floor of your closet?
A bag of clothes to donate, bags of pillows, a box of hangers.
24. Favorite smell?
clean laundry, freshly mowed lawns, warm oranges.
25. What inspires you?
Kind of broad question, but basically other people.
26. What are you afraid of?
Clowns and falling.
27. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers?
With cheese. Yummy.
28. Favorite car?
1966 1/2 Mustang or a Prowler.
29. Favorite cat breed?
I love Mika's cat. It's an Abyssinian. So pretty.
30. Number of keys on your key ring?
Like 10.
31. How many years at your current job?
2 1/2 years.
32. Favorite day of the week?
Sunday. I love lazy Sundays.
33. How many states have you lived in?
Two-Washinton and Ohio.
34. How many countries have you been to?
Canada and Mexico.

Ok, I tag Road to The Aisle, She Weds, An Excited Bride, and Little Miss Planner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.