Saturday, May 10, 2008

Random Updates

*I'm hard at work on getting our invitations done this weekend so I can mail them next week. It's my goal to have them in the mail next Saturday. I'll post pics when I'm done.
* I finally found brown ribbon for the bouquets!
I found them at Joann's. The ribbon is really satin sashes. Each roll is 9 feet so hopefully that's enough ribbon for the bouquets. I hope to take them to the florist next week.
*I scheduled a hair trial for next month. I went to get my hair trimmed today and the gal asked me if I had someone for the big day yet. She was able to recommend another stylist. Of course I will post pics after that.
*My bridal shower is next weekend! Eee! I'm pretty excited about that.
I think that's it for now. Pictures of invitations coming sometime this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.